Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cool Best Car 2010 - Rent Koenigsegg CCR in Las Vegas Nevada


Koenigsegg CCR is one of the best cars from Koenigsegg. This is a stylish car that anyone would love to own. I did see the black and yellow models of this cool car. It looks wonderful in the yellow shade. It was produced in the year 2004. It is a two door roadster. It comes with a 4.7 litre Ford Modular V8 engine. The fuel capacity is 80 Litres. So from now on, you can go for long drives without thinking about the fuel and other things. I am a big fan of automatic transmission. Unfortunately, this the CCR is with 6 speed manual transmission. Still, it’s not a problem, the handling, steering and braking of this cool car is really superb. The wheelbase is about 104 inches that makes it one of the fastest cars in the world.

Koenigsegg CCR

I think Koenigsegg CCR is one of the best cars to rent in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am one of those who like to impress others with their cars. So I just rent a good stylish car that is under my budget and go for a drive in Las Vegas, Nevada. Recently I have rented Koenigsegg CCR in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a stylish car. I enjoyed driving in Las Vegas with this cool car. All of my friends were really impressed to see the performance of this car. I would be recommending Koenigsegg CCR if you are planning to rent a car in Las Vegas, Nevada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment